Though parent-child relationship is one of the most sacred relationships, few people have to face hardship in this too.
The standard of relationship depends on the position of few planets in parent’s chart & the positions of 4th and 9th house and their lords in child’s chart. According to best astrologer in delhi, in vedic astrology we call this relationship as ‘Santan Sukh’.
- In parent’s chart 5th house is responsible children, 9th house controls the relationship with offspring, i.e. Santan Sukh and 1st house conveys self-image and self-satisfaction.
- In parent’s chart, if the lord of 5th house is malefic and posited in 6th, 8th, 10th or 12th, then the parent will be far from having Santan Sukh. The child will stay away from parent; they can be misbehaving and unruly too.
- If Rahu is posited in 5th house of parent’s chart then there is a good chance that the relationship will be affected due to misunderstanding. As well the parent may lose their position, respect in society due to their child’s scandals and bad mannerism.
- If 5th house has afflicted Mars along with Saturn or Rahu, then the parent may face property lose, legal litigation or even police interference due to their child’s action.
- Malefic debilitated Mercury in 5th house joined with Ketu can cause misunderstandings between parent and children in small reasons and it can last for whole life.
- If lagna is afflicted and 5th, 9th or 12th house contains debilitated Jupiter, Rahu or Ketu; the parent will never get a taste of Santan Sukh.
- If the 5th house of parent’s chart contains benefic Venus, Jupiter or Moon then they will have respect from their children. Benefic Venus in 5th house is responsible for foreign tours, materialistic wealth by children. Benefic Jupiter provides peace. Benefic Moon is responsible for good emotions and caring attitude of the children towards their parents.