The famous astrologer in India said that the value of health and wellness in a person’s life cannot be overstated. Medical astrology is a particular area of astrology that deals with the same thing. According to medical astrology, each of the nine planets stands for a unique bodily part. Diseases are caused by the same.
What does the planet Saturn stand for in astrology for health?
The zodiac signs of Capricorn and Aquarius are ruled by the planet Saturn. According to medical astrology, Saturn rules the marrow, acids, feet, knees, and wind. Also, it is the proprietor of the covert system. It also takes care of the spleen, endo-cardio system, bones, ribs, nails, and hair, according to medical astrology.
Saturn is also the Karaka of the knees, meat, muscles, organs, and so on.
A person with a malefic Saturn in their horoscope may experience numerous health issues involving the aforementioned bodily parts. Natives could occasionally lead a degraded life, which might cause them to lose concentration in a variety of aspects of life.
Saturn’s power in astrology:
In astrology, Saturn is referred to be the neutral planet. If the deeds are improper, it acts chilly and arid towards the locals. Moreover, Saturn is a symbol for the Vatta element and produces outcomes that lean that way. Moreover, it shows perseverance, diligence, lawfulness, authority, sanity, blind people, progress, meditation, analytical skills, etc.
Saturn will not favour the native if it is in the Pisces, Sagittarius, Scorpio, or Cancer zodiac signs, on the other hand. Also, depending on where they are in the Navamsa, Saturn in the signs of Leo and Aries forces residents to deal with adverse effects.
Saturn’s effects on health in the horoscope:
According to the best astrologer in India, Saturn is associated with Karma, relationships with workers, servants, pets, maids, sleep, popularity, chronic illnesses, etc. A planet spends 2.5 years in a zodiac sign when it moves or creates a Saturn transit. In other words, it takes 30 years for its zodiac cycle to finish. Moreover, it moves backwards for almost five months.
The following illnesses are attributed to malefic Saturn in medical astrology:
The majority of Saturn-related illnesses are chronic afflictions. Also, if indigenous develop illnesses as a result of garbage that has collected, malefic Saturn is to blame.
- Congenital weakness is another symptom of Saturn-related illnesses, according to the Best Astrologer in India. Also, a sick Saturn in the horoscope causes low vitality, bad digestion, resistance, and low vitality.
- In addition, natives will experience rigidity, spasms, and numbness as a result of the negative effects of malefic Saturn in medical astrology.
- Saturn, as previously mentioned, is the Vedic astrology’s representation of the Vatta element. Thus, those natives who have a sick Saturn in their horoscope may experience temperamental problems.
- Diseases brought on by Saturn may have an impact on incurable conditions affecting the feet and legs. Also, if malefic Saturn is present in the horoscope, there may also be certain mental illnesses and rectum and colon conditions present.
Remedies in astrology for a weak Saturn:
The following methods can enable someone whose Kundli contains a weak Saturn to wear it off:
- Incorporate activity into all of the natives’ chores. Also, keeping order and decorum as well as a disciplined lifestyle will aid in removing the negative effects of Saturn from the Kundli.
- Meditation is another treatment for weak Saturn in the indigenous. It would increase their ability to focus and aid natives in requesting favourable outcomes from Saturn.
- Removing the malefic influence of Saturn from the horoscope will also benefit people of all zodiac signs.
- Keeping fasts on Saturdays is another treatment for Saturn, suggested by the top astrologer in India. By doing this, the locals will detoxify and get rid of the negative effects of Saturn in their horoscopes.