Gemini persons are born on the 21st of May and the 21st of June. They are gregarious, chatty, imaginative, and a little nosy. They enjoy gossiping about others and always want to be the centre of attention. Geminis are constantly full of intriguing stories to tell their friends, which allow them to easily be in the spotlight.
If you spend time with a Gemini, he or she will keep you entertained with their stories. Others, on the other hand, despise Gemini because of their dual personality. The best astrologer in India says As a result, it’s difficult to determine what they genuinely think about others. Every zodiac sign has a negative aspect, and some people despise them for various reasons. However, it has been noted that Gemini is the most despised of the zodiac signs.
There’s a mythological reason for the Gemini hate:
According to the famous astrologer in India, There is a mythological explanation for this, believe it or not. Except for the fact that Castor was the mortal son of King Tynfarus and Pollux was the eternal son of Zeus, the renowned twin brothers Castor and Pollux were identical in every manner.
Pollux was overcome with grief and guilt when Castor was killed in battle during the Trojan War because his attention was accidentally drawn away from defending him. He begged his father Zeus to immortalise Castor so that he could live in the heavens with him forever.
Zeus agreed to let them spend time in both the heavens and the underworld. To put it another way, people are afraid of the twin star because they can exist in two worlds: the Underworld and the Heavens. How can you put your trust in someone who can laugh with sinners and grieve with saints?
The ability to travel between realms, on the other hand, is a gift. It gives Gemini the ability to observe and understand multiple points of view on issues, encouraging the dualistic sign to keep an open mind at all times suggested by the top astrologer in India.
So, despite a reputation for being flighty or two-faced, being dualistic is really all it takes: We Geminis are difficult to categorise since we are essentially two people bundled into one. Consider it this way: having a Gemini in your company is like having two buddies in one!
Why everybody hates Gemini mostly?
1) Gemini has a hard time listening. They are incapable of paying attention to others. They also over communicate with others, which can be problematic at times.
2) They have two personalities. They can be lovely to people one minute and then be really cruel the next. Because they are two-faced, they like gossiping about those they despise the most. But I’m not going to miss out on the opportunity to be good to them. As a result, playing a mind game with them becomes extremely difficult.
3) Nothing can keep a Gemini individual entertained for long. They are easily and rapidly bored. As a result, these individuals are constantly devising new plans for their enjoyment. But it’s impossible to come up with new ways to have fun all of the time.
4) These people have a really nasty sense of humour. They also frequently don’t know the difference between a joke and an insult. When a Gemini is around, you must use extreme caution.
5) It’s difficult to comprehend their dedication to anything. They’re either too readily available or not at all. Between the two, there is no equilibrium. Relationships are harmed as a result of this.
Is there any real reason to hate on Geminis?
No. The true reason we are the most vulnerable to shade is that we don’t give a damn! We are usually emotionally moved on to another drama by the time we focus on the real cause we are upset. Because our minds function at a faster rate than most, we tend to move on from issues faster than most.
Regardless of what the memes circulating this Gemini season may indicate, our mutable air sign has a lot to offer: we’re curious, expressive, quick-witted, gregarious, charming, and flexible, to name a few qualities.