According to the best astrologer in Delhi, through astrology, solutions to various problems in a person’s life can be found. Not getting a job is a very difficult situation. Through the assessment of astrological details, there could be some way out of these problems. Let’s discuss this matter then.
Do planets cause obstruction in jobs?
Planets are considered very important in astrology because through them all aspects of a person’s life can be considered properly. According to astrology, the Navagraha Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu play an important role in the job. If these planets are in an inauspicious position in a person’s horoscope, then the person may face problems in the job.
- Planet Saturn: Saturn is often associated with obstacles, delays and restrictions. In astrology, it is considered the planet of action and discipline. It is believed that Saturn in a native’s birth chart can bring tough times and thus jobs are getting interrupted.
- Planet Mars: Mars is associated with energy, ambition and action. If Mars is afflicted or in a bad position, it can bring challenges like aggression, conflict, impulsiveness or lack of focus, which can hinder professional growth.
- Planet Mercury: Mercury represents communication, intelligence and compatibility. However, afflicted Mercury can lead to issues of effective communication, misunderstandings, delays or difficulties in decision-making. These challenges can affect one’s career, especially in fields that require clear and efficient communication.
Do defects cause hindrances in a job:
According to astrology, future events can be known and understood. There are such defects in the horoscope of the native, which give problems in the career of the person, due to which the native has to face delays in the job.
- Shani Dosha: Shani Dosha occurs when Saturn is in a bad or afflicted position in a person’s birth chart. It is believed to bring obstacles, delays and difficulties in career development. Individuals with Shani dosha may face setbacks or challenges in achieving their goals. To reduce the effect of this defect, one should wear gems associated with Shani or worship Shani Dev.
- Mangal Dosha: Mangal Dosha is associated with the inauspicious position of Mars in the birth chart. It is believed to bring aggression, conflict, which can have a negative impact on one’s career.
Individuals with Mangal Dosha may face challenges in maintaining cordial professional relationships, may experience delays or obstacles in career progress or may have to face frequent job changes. To counteract the effects of this defect, some remedies related to Mars should be done.
- Rahu-Ketu Dosha: Due to Rahu and Ketu also, the person has to face obstruction in the job. This dosha may bring sudden changes, uncertainty and instability in one’s professional life, predicted by the best astrologer in India.
Does Vastu Dosh cause obstruction in jobs:
Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian architectural system, which aims to create harmony and balance in the built environment. Vastu Shastra mainly focuses on positive energy flow and well-being. It is believed that if the native’s house is not built according to Vastu, then the native may have to face problems in his career. For example, if the Bonsai plant is placed in the west direction of the house, then the native may face obstruction in his job.
Apart from this, Vastu Shastra also suggests avoiding certain arrangements, which can create negative energy or hinder career growth. If negative energy is generated in the work area of a person, it can hinder the work of the person. Also, according to Vastu Shastra, you can avoid negative energy by arranging your desk properly, because negative energy has an inauspicious effect on the career of the person.
Astrological remedies to get job:
According to astrology, there are many remedies that can help in getting a job or improving your career prospects. If you are finding it difficult to get a job or have to change jobs frequently, then the person should follow some astrological measures to remove the hindrance in the job:
Offering water to the rising sun every morning solves career-related problems. It is believed to bring positive energy to the life of the native and enhance career opportunities. While offering water, you should chant a specific mantra associated with the Sun, “Om Surya Devaya Namah”.
The God of wisdom and knowledge, Lord Ganesha is considered the remover of obstacles, that’s why in astrology you are advised to worship Lord Ganesha to remove career obstacles. To get rid of job problems, you should worship Ganesha daily.
To remove the obstacles coming in the job, offer water to the Peepal tree.
If there is any planetary defect in the horoscope of the native and that planet is related to a particular gem, then wearing that gem can be beneficial.
Always lit a Light a mustard oil lamp in front of Shani Dev on Saturday.
Chanting specific mantras related to career and success is considered beneficial. For example, chanting Navagraha Mantra brings positive energy and increases job prospects.
Donating to the needy can give you relief from all the troubles in life.
Reading Hanuman Chalisa and worshipping Lord Hanuman on Tuesday can give you success in your career, suggested by the best astrologer in World.