The best astrologer in World said that according to the ancient Hindu scriptures, sages or gurus thought that exams allowed a Shishya or pupil to increase their level of self-assurance, knowledge, and wisdom.
Since ancient times, we have followed the examination procedure, and it continues to be a useful tool for assessing a student’s knowledge and wisdom today. So, we can conclude that the foundation of our educational system is the examination.
Which planetary alignments are responsible for higher education success or failure?
Every parent wants for their child to have a good education and to be seen as a respectable member of society. The only method to accomplish this goal is to pursue higher education, such as a B.Tech., M.Tech., doctorate, post-doctoral degree, etc. Such degrees need the native to be intelligent, keen, diligent, and patient. These are only attainable if the native has particular “Yogs” associated with advanced schooling in their astrological chart. Without it, no matter how hard they try, they will fail.
What is the proper way to evaluate higher education using a birth chart and planetary positions?
The sages or gurus of the old Hindu scriptures believed that tests permitted a Shishya or student to raise their degree of confidence, learning, and intelligence. We have used the examination process to evaluate a student’s expertise and intelligence ever since antiquity, and it is still a valuable resource today. We may thus draw the conclusion that the examination is the cornerstone of our educational system. Goddess Saraswati is revered in Hinduism as the source and basis of knowledge, wisdom, art, and music, according to the top Aastrologer in India.
What is the astrology’s influence on competitive exams?
In today’s cutthroat society, it has become customary to judge a student’s quality based on their employment and professional accomplishments. Undoubtedly, finding a job is the only thing that may truly complete our student lives. Even if that may sound harsh, the situation is how it is.
Some astrological information on competitive exams:
- The native is more likely to pass the test if the 9th house in their astrological chart is benefic. To succeed in a competitive exam, the ninth house must be powerful and in good position in addition to being benevolent.
- The native will have trouble passing the exam if the main period and sub period are affected by malefic planets at the time of the exam.
- If the native’s fifth house is strong and the lagna is benefic, they will be very knowledgeable and possess a strong will.
- In addition to these facts, we must take into account our D9 chart. The health will be good during the exam if Ketu is favourable.
- The houses of education, knowledge, and wisdom play supporting roles in competitive examinations. It will be simpler for the native to pass the test if Jupiter, Mercury, the Sun, and Rahu are strong and placed in the sixth house.
- If Mercury is weak and retrograde, the native will experience difficulties such as exam anxiety and careless mistakes, among other things, according to the famous astrologer in India. Anybody who has the Budha Aditya yog, Guru Aditya yog, Bondhu Pujya yog, or Raj yog in their chart will pass a competitive exam with good results.